On-Line PC Repair
How It Works:
Using a program called Connect & Fix will allow us to ‘Login’ to your computer remotely from our office computer and co-pilot your keyboard and mouse using the internet. This allows convenience as we can service your computer without having to physically go to your home or office and you don’t have to worry about unplugging wires or moving your computer to have it repaired. Below is an easy to follow three-step guide to enabling and setting up your computer to use the Connect & Fix program. Please read it before ordering our service.
Connect & Fix is a safe and secure method of remote computer assistance. The Connect & Fix program does not require installation. Only PC Systems technicians will have access to your computer while the Connect & Fix program is running.
If you have any questions about setting up your computer for Remote Assistance, please Contact Us.
There are a few requirements to use the Connect & Fix Remote Assistance Program:
- Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10 Operating System
- PC must be able to boot into Windows
- A working high speed internet connection (Cable or DSL)(If you cannot meet these requirements or are having hardware issues please Contact Us and we can perform On-Site repair service if you live in the Carlisle Area.)
Remote Assistance – PC Setup:
Step 1: Download the Connect & Fix Remote Assistance program.
Step 2: Run the Connect & Fix program.
- Click Run to start the Connect & Fix program. (It may take a moment for Connect & Fix to start, as it checks your system and internet connection etc.)
- There is no installation! Once you run Connect & Fix, you will see the screen below and you are then setup to receive a remote assistance connection from us. In the Connect & Fix display enter a code that will be provided by us.
Leave the Connect & Fix program running until we complete your repair. We will let you know when we are finished, and then you can simply close the Connect & Fix program and Remote Assistance will be terminated. No uninstall needed!